Ranch Crusted Chicken with Herb Pasta
Our bestselling dish! Chicken breasts are coated in corn flakes, parmesan cheese, and ranch seasoning, then baked to create a crispy and tasty entrée!
Full Size meals serve 4-6 people; Half Size meals serve 2-3 people.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes; Oven & Stovetop
Ingredients: chicken, pasta, corn flakes, parmesan cheese,mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, homemade ranch seasoning, olive oil, garlic, italian herbs, salt and pepper
- If frozen, thaw completely in the refrigerator for 24 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove the lid, bags, and cellophane from the top of the chicken and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Meanwhile, bring 8 cups of water (4 cups for half orders) to a boil over high heat.
- Add the pasta and cook for 7-10 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse.
- Add to a serving bowl and toss with the oil and herb mixture. Add some pasta to the bag and shake to get all the seasoning out. Toss thoroughly with parmesan cheeseand serve with the chicken.
- And supper is ready! Enjoy!