This lean, low carb dinner packs some serious flavour! Ground turkey is cooked with a blend of spices and Asian sauces. Crisp lettuce wraps are topped with fresh carrots, house pickled cucumbers and chili-garlic sauce.
Cooking: Stovetop; 15 minutes.
1. Heat a large frying pan on medium heat. Add entire
contents of bag of ground turkey.
2. Continue to cook on medium heat, stirring often to
break up pieces of meat.
3. While meat cooks, gently separate lettuce leaves.
4. Once meat is fully cooked (no longer pink,
sauce beginning to evaporate), stir in crushed noodles.
Turn off heat.
5. Serve family style so everyone can assemble their
own lettuce wraps. Fill each lettuce cup with meat,
carrot, pickled cucumbers & a spoonful of
chili garlic sauce.
Ingredients: Extra Lean Ground Turkey, Canola Oil, Green Onion, Garlic,
Hoisin Sauce, Soya Sauce, Rice Wine Vinegar, Ginger, Water Chestnuts,
Carrot, Chili Garlic Sauce (Chili, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Potassium Sorbate,
Sodium Bisulfite, Xanthan Gum), Fresh Lettuce, House Made Cucumbers
(Onion, Vinegar, Sugar, Mustard Seeds, Celery Seed, Turmeric,
Crushed Red Pepper, Black Pepper)