A warming bowl of plant powered goodness. We kept this dish simple with flavours of ginger, garlic and spices. Served overtop basmati rice.
1. Before starting curry, get rice started
on the stove.
2. Bring 3 cups (1.5 cups for half order) of
water to a boil. Add rice, stir and cover.
Reduce heat to low and cook for 20 mins
until rice is tender and all water is absorbed.
3. Once rice is cooking, begin cooking curry.
In a large pot, add 3 tablespoons of
olive oil along with onions. Season with salt,
cook on medium heat until beginning to soften.
4. Add the contents of garlic package and cook
for another 2 minutes until fragrant.
5. Add the contents of chickpea bag and
also add spinach.
6. Bring to a simmer & reduce heat to low.
Cook gently for 10 minutes to allow flavours
to come together.
7. Season to taste, add lemon juice just before
8. Serve curry over a bed of rice, enjoy!
Ingredients: Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Garam Masala, Curry Powder,
Coriander, Cayenne, Chickpeas, Vegetable Stock, Coconut Milk,
Spinach, Lemon Juice, Basmati Rice