Closed Monday February 17th for Louis Riel Day
An easy bake dish for a busy weeknight! Marinated chicken and cherry tomatoes are baked on a sheet pan and served overtop of our ancient grain blend.
Stovetop & Oven 30-35 Minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
or grease with olive oil.
3. Pour chicken mixture onto tray,
including all liquids.
4. Place in preheated oven and bake for
5. While chicken bakes, cook grains.
6. In a medium saucepan, combine grains
with stock concentrate (included)
& water (2 cups for half size, 4 cups for full).
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and
cook for 25-30 minutes.
7. Once chicken is cooked (165F internal
temp), remove from oven and top each
breast with a slice of cheese.
8. Place cheese in oven for another minute.
9. Serve cooked chicken overtop of grains.
Ingredients: Ancient grain blend (barley, spelt, wild rice)
boneless MB raised chicken, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, italian seasoning, salt,
black pepper, red chili flakes, mozzarella cheese