Free Delivery for Orders over $50 - Enter Code FREE at checkout
Perfectly spiced and cooks almost instantly! Plump cheese ravioli is paired with a delicious and rich cream sauce with spicy italian sausage & parmesan cheese.
1. Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil.
2. In a large pan, add a drizzle of olive oil, contents
of onion bag and sausage bag. Saute on medium heat,
breaking up sausage and stirring regularly,
about 5-7 mins.
3. Add contents of sauce bag, stir to combine.
Simmer for about 5 minutes on low heat.
4. While sauce simmers, boil ravioli for 2.5-3
minutes until they float. Stir gently after adding
them to the water.
5. Once ravioli is cooked, drain and immediately
add to pan with sauce. Gently stir to coat ravioli
6. Top with parmesan cheese & serve.
Ingredients: Cheese Ravioli (wheat), Italian Sausage, Red Chili Flakes,
Cream, Marinara Sauce (Tomato, Italian Seasoning, Onion, Garlic, Olive Oil,
Salt, Pepper), Onion, Garlic, Parmesan Cheese