Potato gnocchi are tossed with a flavourful combination of tomatoes, peppers, sundried tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, and mushrooms.
One Size: Serves 4-6 as a side dish or 2-3 as an entree.
Ingredients: Sundried Tomatoes, Olives, Mushrooms
Garlic, Tomato, Margarine, Basil Pesto, Olive Oil, Greek herbs
Onion, Bell Pepper, Gnocchi (potato, flour), Feta Cheese
Cooking Method: Stovetop
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil
(8 cups for full, 4 cups for half orders).
2. Cook gnocchi for 2-3 minutes unil they begin to float,
drain and keep warm.
3. While gnocchi cooks, saute onions and peppers in a pan
on medium high heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Add tomato and vegetable mixture and cook for another
5. Add gnocchi to pan and toss to combine, top with
6. Serve and enjoy!