Lip smacking good. This bowl starts on a bed of rice and is generously topped with savoury, sweet and lightly spiced Korean beef, fresh carrot, kimchi and green onions.
Cooking Method: Stovetop
Cooking Time: 20-25 Mins
1. Cook Rice. Bring 3 cups of water (1.5
cups for half orders) to a boil in a medium
pot over high heat. Add the rice to the
boiling water and stir.
Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 20
minutes or until water is absorbed and rice
2. Heat a large pan on medium-high heat.
Add beef, cook stirring often, breaking up
beef into very small pieces.
3. Push beef to the side of the pan. Add
contents of ginger/sesame/garlic container.
4. Cook ginger/garlic/sesame oil until
fragrant. Stir into beef.
5. Add contents of liquid bag (dark liquid).
6. Bring to a simmer, stirring until meat
7. Add half of the green onions along with
8. Stir to incorporate carrots.
9. Serve overtop of cooked rice. Garnish
with remaining green onions and kimchi.