A perfectly balanced, no mess dinner. Salmon is seared and cooked alongside baby spinach, cherry tomatoes and a light cream sauce.
1. Remove salmon from bag, season both sides
with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large nonstick pan/skillet on high
heat. Add 1-2 tbsp olive oil.
3. Sear salmon for about 3 minutes. Salmon will
naturally release from pan and be lightly
browned when it is ready to flip.
4. Cook salmon for another 2 minutes, then
gently remove from pan and set aside.
5. Add contents of butter and garlic bag to pan.
Melt butter, then add orzo. Cook mixture on med.
heat for 1-2 minutes until garlic is fragrant and
orzo is coated in butter.
6. Add cherry tomatoes along with water
(1 cup for half size, 2 cups for full size)
7. Season with salt to taste. Stir to combine.
Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for about
5 minutes or until cherry tomatoes begin to burst
and orzo absorbs liquid and begins to soften.
8. Remove lid, add contents of bag with spinach.
Stir to combine.
9. Once spinach wilts, return salmon to pan,
nestling filets within the orzo mixture. Simmer
until salmon is fully cooked through, about 3
10. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Ingredients: Atlantic Salmon, Butter, Garlic, Cherry Tomatoes, Baby Spinach,
Cream, Parmesan Cheese, Parsley, Orzo Pasta (Wheat)