All the comforts of a freshly baked lasagna in half the time and only one pot to clean up!
Stovetop 35-40 Minutes
Cook this recipe in a 12 inch skillet or large
pot with a secure lid.
1. Add 1 tbsp of oil to pot along with
contents of onion bag. Cook on medium
high heat until translucent, 2-3 min.
Stir with a wooden spoon.
2. Add beef, break up with your spoon.
Cook for 2-3 mins until beginning to brown,
then add seasoning mix. Cook for another 2
3. Add sauce, stir to combine.
4. Nestle noodles into pan.
5. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to med-low,
cover and simmer for 25-30 mins until
noodles are tender.
6. Remove from heat, stir 1/2 of parmesan
cheese into pot. Top with remaining
parmesan and dollops of ricotta cheese.
Serve & Enjoy!
Ingredients: Lean Ground Beef, Onion, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder,
Oregano, Red Chili Flakes, Tomato Sauce, Lasagna Noodles (Wheat),
Grated Parmesan, Ricotta Cheese