A plant based treat for vegans and meat lovers alike! Italian sausage crumbles are simmered along with bursting tomatoes and our house made marinara sauce. Tossed with rigatoni pasta and topped with our cashew 'parmesan' cheese.
Option to substitute gluten free pasta to make this meal gluten free.
Stovetop Cooking Instructions: 20-30 Mins
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil to cook pasta later.
Add 2 tsp salt and pasta to the water.
Cook for 10 minutes and then drain.
2. In a frying pan/skillet, saute onion and garlic.
Saute until onions are translucent.
3. Add sausage cook sausage on medium high
heat for 4-5 minutes until browned.
4. Add tomato liquid bag to pan. Break up
tomatoes with a spoon/spatula.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
5. Cook pasta. Add to boiling water. Cook for about 10
minutes until tender. Drain and add to pan with
pasta sauce. Toss to coat, drizzle olive oil overtop
to bring it all together (this will help sauce stick to
6. Portion into serving bowls and top with
cashew 'parmesan' cheese.