Linguine is tossed in a full of flavour lemon cream sauce along with red peppers and your choice of shrimp or chicken. White, whole wheat or gluten free pasta available.
Ingredients: red pepper, onion, garlic, butter, white wine, chicken stock concentrate, lemon juice, cream, basil pesto, cornstarch, butter, parmesan cheese, linguini, chicken or shrimp
Cooking: 30 minutes; Stovetop
1. Bring 8 cups of water (4 cups for half order) to a boil in a
medium pot over high heat (add 1 Tbsp salt to water for flavour).
Add pasta to a pot of boiling water and stir.
Cook for 8-10 minutes until tender.
2. Meanwhile, if you chose chicken, add chicken to large
pan with 1tbsp of oil. Cook over medium high heat for 3-5
minutes until browned. Remove from pan (If you chose
shrimp, instructions in step 6).
3. Add the red pepper mixture to the pan over medium high
heat. Saute 3-5 minutes.
4. Add bag of sauce to the vegetables along with ...
2 cups of water (1 cup for half order). Stir well & bring to a boil.
5. Add the cornstarch to 1-2 tbsp of water in a small bowl and
mix well. Then stir cornstarch mixture into the sauce and allow
to boil and thicken for another 3-5 minutes.
6. If you chose shrimp, drain liquid from shrimp and stir into sauce.
Cook for 3-5 minutes until shrimp turn pink.
7. Add pasta to sauce & stir in butter/parmesan.Toss to combine.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!