A dedication to Winnipeg culture & eating local. Smoked Pork chops from Zinn Farms, fully cooked, just need to be heated throughout. Apples are sweet & savoury with a touch of cinnamon, paired perfectly with our house made potato cheddar perogies
No gluten free option available.
Ingredients: Sour Cream, Flour, Water, Potato, Cheddar Cheese,
Onion, Smoked Pork Chops, Apples, Cinnamon, Butter, Salt, Brown Sugar,
Cooking: Stovetop 25 minutes.
1. Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil for the perogies.
2. Meanwhile, add a drizzle of oil to a medium/large sized
skillet for the pork chops (or grill the chops)
3. Cook pork chops on high heat for about 3 minutes per side.
4. While pork chops cook, place apples in a large frying pan
and cook on medium-low heat
5. Boil perogies until they float.
6. Once they float, add directly to the pan with apples,
along with butter.
7. Cook perogies with apples until edges are browned.
8. Serve immediately with pork chops & sour cream.