Caesar Crusted Chicken with Spaghetti & Marinara
Ingredients: Manitoba raised boneless chicken breasts, spaghetti pasta (wheat), mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, white bread (wheat), dried basil, marinara (tomato, salt, basil, olive oil, garlic, onion, pepper)
- If frozen, thaw completely in the refrigerator for 24 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove the lid, bags, and plastic wrap from the top of the chicken and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Meanwhile, bring 8 cups of water (4 cups for half orders) to a boil over high heat.
- Add the pasta and cook for 7-10 minutes until tender. Drain and return pasta back to pot.
- Combine with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese, stirring until coated.
- Serve chicken overtop coated pasta.
- Supper is ready! Enjoy!