Turkey meatballs are seasoned with pesto and garlic, then stuffed with mozzarella and cream cheese. The meatballs are then simmered in a rosé cream sauce and served over spaghetti.
Cooking: 35 minutes; Oven & Stovetop
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Remove the lid and plastic wrap from the pan.
Bake meatballs in oven for 20 minutes or until internal
temperature reads 165F.
3. Meanwhile, boil water for pasta. Bring 8 cups of water
(4 cups for half orders) to a boil in a large pot. Add the pasta
to the boiling water & stir often to separate the noodles.
Cook for 10-12 minutes, until pasta is tender.
4. While pasta cooks & meatballs finish baking,
prepare sauce. In medium sized pot, heat 2 tbsp oil over
Add the onions and garlic to the pan and saute for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the sauce to the pot and stir. Bring the sauce to a
simmer over medium low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Add cooked pasta to sauce, stir to coat.
6. Serve the meatballs overtop of the spaghetti.
7. Supper is ready! Enjoy!