with Cashew 'Parmesan' Cheese
High in protein and nightshade free! This light vegan meal is ready in under 30 minutes. Feel incredibly good about this choice.
30 Minutes, Stovetop & Oven
1) Preheat oven to 350F, place meatballs in oven immediately. Bake for 30 minutes.
2) While meatballs bake, bring a medium/large size pot of water to a boil. Season water with salt for additional flavour.
3) Pour entire contents of sauce container into a separate small pot/saucepan, heat on low
4) Boil pasta in the final 5 minutes of meatball cook time. Cook pasta for 4-5 minutes. Drain and distribute among bowls.
5) Pour heated sauce overtop pasta, then place cooked meatballs overtop. Sprinkle cashew 'parmesan' over entire meal and enjoy!
Ingredients: Cashews, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic Powder, Salt, Chickpea Flour, Black Beans, Olive Oil, Onion, Celery, Carrot, Butternut Squash, Beet, Garlic, Clove, Fennel, Thyme, Rosemary, Bay Leaf, Pepper, Water, Quinoa, Oregano, Basil, Red Pepper Flakes, Tomato Paste, Fresh Parsley, Soya Sauce