A taste of the Mediterranean. This bowl is full of plant based protein and bursting with freshness. Fresh house-made tabbouleh salad is paired with fresh zucchini ribbons to grill at home, falafel spiced chickpeas, lemon tahini dressing, fresh pita bread & olives.
Cooking: Stovetop or Grill; 20 minutes.
1. Heat a grill, grill pan or cast iron pan on high heat.
2. Once grill is hot, grill zucchini slices,
about 3-4 minutes per side.
3. Meanwhile, add pitas to grill and cook until crispy.
4. Remove zucchini and pita from grill.
5. Begin to assemble bowl. Place a scoop of tabbouleh
in the middle. Around the edges, place grilled zucchini,
olives, falafel spiced chickpeas, & lemon slices.
6. Drizzle with lemon tahini dressing. If too thick,
stir in 1-2 tablespoons of water until it is easy to pour.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Ingredients: Chickpeas, Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cumin,
Paprika, Sea Salt, Pita Bread, Mixed Olives, Zucchini, Lemon, Tahini,
Sorghum Wheat, Parsley, Mint, Garlic, Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts,
Cherry Tomatoes, Green Onion, Lemon Juice, Red Wine Vinegar,
Maple Syrup, Nutritional Yeast, Black Pepper