March 20, 2020
UPDATED HOURS OF OPERATION
NOTICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS
In an effort to maintain social distance and reduce contact please note the following before entering the store.
1) KEEP A DISTANCE OF AT LEAST 3 FEET FROM ALL EMPLOYEES
2) ONLY ONE CUSTOMER ALLOWED IN THE STORE AT ONE TIME
3) PLEASE LIMIT THE DURATION OF YOUR SHOPPING TO UNDER 10 MINUTES
We are also strongly encouraging orders by phone or online for curbside pick up of free delivery for orders over $50.
-Louise & Palmer
March 13, 2020
We hope you are doing well in this time of uncertainty. We wanted to reach out to tell you about the steps we have taken to ensure that Supper Central continues to be a safe environment to shop and work.
Our primary concern is always the health and safety of our staff and customers, and due to increasing COVID-19 concerns, we have chosen to increase our already high standards to make our store as safe as we can.
We are closely following any guidelines from Health Canada, local government and health agencies. All staff have been trained to uphold and practice the precautionary measures below:
- We are continuing to make proper handwashing a priority
- We are continuing to demonstrate high standards of food handling practices
- We are increasing the frequency of our sanitization in both our kitchen and storefront.
- We are ensuring any staff member feeling sick stays home
How to shop with us during this time:
In Person - We are open 7 days a week. Monday - Friday 11am - 7pm. Saturdays 10am - 5pm. Sundays 12pm-5pm.
By Phone - Call (204) 290-0909. We can help you select the items in your order and arrange pick up or delivery.
Online - You can also place orders online at www.suppercentral.ca
24 hours a day.We are fully stocked on our entire product lines including Heat & Eat Meals, Ready to Cook Meals, Appetizers, Soups and Snacks.
We also would like to remind you that we deliver directly to your door Monday-Friday (throughout the entire city of Winnipeg). For the next 30 days we have chosen to offer free delivery for orders over $50.
Thank you for continuing to support local small businesses like ours.
Yours in Food,
-Louise & Palmer