Tender beef strips are quickly sauteed, then wrapped in a fresh pita with fresh tzatziki, hummus, bell pepper & red onion.
Cooking: Oven & Stovetop; 15 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
Place tin foil pouch of pitas in oven.
2. While pitas are warming, get a frying pan ready
to cook the beef. Heat pan on high, add beef to pan
and cook, about 4 minutes. Look for brown edges but
you don’t want the beef to be over cooked or tough.
3. Remove beef from heat and
remove pitas from the oven.
4. Lay each pita on a plate. Add a scoop of hummus
to each pita & spread evenly.
5. Divide beef evenly among pitas, add bell pepper,
onion, crumbled feta & finally, top with tzatziki.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Ingredients: Canadian AAA Beef, Bell Pepper, Red Onion, Dried Oregano,
Thyme, Cumin, Salt, Pepper, Feta Cheese (Cows Milk), Yogurt, Sour Cream,
Cucumber, Dill, Chickpeas, Lemon Juice, Tahini Paste, Garlic, Fresh Pitas