Free Delivery for Orders over $50 - Enter Code FREE at checkout
Salmon filets are coated in a creamy dijon sauce, served with broccoli florets.
Ingredients: Atlantic Salmon (Skinless), Dijon Mustard, Garlic, Onion,
Rosemary, Thyme, Dill, Salt, Pepper, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Broccoli
Cooking Instructions: 15 Minutes Stovetop & Oven
1. Turn oven on to 'broil'.
2. Place salmon filets on a parchment or foil lined
baking sheet or greased baking dish.
3. Spread sauce evenly overtop of salmon.
4. Place in oven, bake for 8-10 minutes until
sauce is beginning to brown and salmon is cooked
5. While salmon bakes, steam or boil broccoli.
Boil about 2 cups of water in a medium sized pot.
Add broccoli & cover, steam/boil for about 3 minutes
until cooked to desired amount.
6. Serve salmon alongside broccoli.