Meatloaf with Gravy, Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Carrots
Our signature recipe. This beef meatloaf is filled with rich onion flavor that pairs perfectly with buttery garlic mashed potatoes & carrot coins.
Ingredients: Ground Beef, Onion, Panko Breadcrumbs, Egg, Lizano Sauce, Carrots, Russet Potatoes,Garlic, Butter, Milk, Flour, Beef Stock, Red Wine
Cooking: 40 minutes; Oven and Stovetop
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Form meatloaf mixture into a loaf shape and bake in any pan of your choice for approximately 30 minutes.
- Heat mashed potatoes in a frying pan on low heat until heated throughout
- Meanwhile, bring a small pot of water to a boil.
- Once boiling, cook carrots until desired doneness. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat gravy in a small pot.
- Serve this meal family style with gravy served over meatloaf and/or individual plates.