Pesto Chicken Skillet
Ingredients: Manitoba raised boneless chicken breasts, salt, pepper, olive oil, red onion, zucchini, kale, cherry tomatoes, corn, garlic, basil pesto (basil, parmesan cheese, garlic), cream, lemon, parmesan cheese
- If frozen, thaw completely in the refrigerator for 24 hrs.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to skillet along with juices. Brown on all sides, 4-5 minutes. Remove and reserve.
- Add the onion & zucchini mixture, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
- Move the vegetables to the outer edge of the skillet & add the kale/tomato/corn mixture.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until kale turns bright green, an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan, along with pesto cream. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, top with parmesan cheese and squeez lemon overtop.
- Serve & Enjoy!