Practical Homestead Eco-Friendly Home Goods
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 2 items left in stock!
Reusable food wrappers and bags that dramatically reduce your waste in the kitchen.
All products are lovingly made by hand by Practical Homestead in Winnipeg, MB
The ultimate solution to covering up an open block of cheese! We are obsessed with these little wonders. We guarantee you'll never use plastic wrap or a ziploc bag to cover your open cheese blocks again. Simply fold and secure over open end of cheese and store in the fridge as usual.
Cheese wraps are made with a durable, foodsafe eco-lining that keeps food fresh and is easy to clean.
Keep bread fresh without the use of a disposable bag! Perfect for when you make your own bread at home or when you buy a delicious loaf from a local bakery.
Leftovers in a bowl? Extras you need to wrap up in the fridge? Pop one of these covers on! Available in a variety of sizes.
These are absolutely worth the investment. Once you have them in your drawer you'll never reach for the plastic wrap again.
9 x 13 Container Cover
How annoying is it when you make a casserole and you have to fumble with wrapping it with plastic wrap either before or after cooking?! We have the solution for you!
Easily wrap your 9 x 13 baking dishes with this reusable container cover and save the environment at the same time.
More about Pro Soft Lining & Materials Used for Goods:
- 100% Free of PFAS & PFOA
- Super soft, flexible
- Does not contain latex, lead, heavy metals, BPA, phthalates, PVCs, diisocynates, chlorine, or migratable plasticizers
- May safely be used in contact with wet and dry food.
- Is intended for repeated use in packing, processing, packaging, transporting, or holding food
- Is recommended for room temperature or refrigerated and freezer use (not for heating or cooking of foods). Lining is not oven, dishwasher or microwave safe.
- Machine wash warm or hot
- Hang to dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- No bleach, vinegar, or oxy-type products
- Bleach, vinegar, and Oxy-clean products are harsh and over time can damage the lining.
- It is recommended to use UNSCENTED regular or HE laundry detergent only.
Extend life of product by hand washing in sink with hot dish soap water and hang to dry.
The waterproof lining is designed to be easily wiped off with water, eliminating the need for washing between use.