- Heat a medium/large pot/skillet and add entire contents of onion, butter, red pepper bag.
- Stir and cook on medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Add beef and break it up with your spoon/spatula, stirring it all together. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add contents of liquid bag. Stir and reduce heat to low. Cook for 10-15 minutes to let flavours develop. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While beef mixture cooks, melt butter in a small microwave dish and heat for 30 seconds until butter is melted.
- Turn oven to broil, brush buns with melted butter and heat for 3-4 minutes until warm.
- Serve beef mixture on buttered buns. Enjoy!
Ingredients: Butter, Onion, Red Pepper, Garlic, AAA Canadian Ground Beef, Burger Buns (Flour, Yeast, Salt, Water), Brown Sugar, Dijon Mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, Chili Powder, Smoked Paprika, Ketchup, Vinegar, Salt, Pepper
Photo credit: Oh Sweet Basil