Ingredients: Ramen Noodles, Carrots, Garlic, Lemongrass, Celery,
Onion, Green Onion, Mushroom, Tomato Paste, Nutritional Yeast, Salt,
Pepper, Cilantro, Water, Miso Paste, Rice Vinegar, Sesame Oil, Tofu,
Corn Starch, Soya sauce, Maple Syrup
30 minutes; Stovetop
- In a medium sized pot heat broth on medium heat, add mushrooms.
- In another medium sized pot, bring about 6 cups of water to a boil.
- Place cornstarch on a plate and coat each piece of tofu with cornstarch.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat, coat with a drizzle of oil (any type)
- Sear tofu until browned and crispy on each side.
- Remove tofu from pan, add carrot mixture to pan and heat throughout.
- While carrots cook, boil ramen noodles. Drain and rinse.
- To serve, distribute noodles into bowls. Pour broth over noodles. Top with seared tofu, carrots and scallions.