Free Delivery on All Orders Over $50 - Enter Code FREE at Checkout
$27.50 $30.00 You save: 8% ($2.50)
Tender chicken breast pieces are baked in a herby Mediterranean sauce. The rich blend of olives, capers, prunes, white wine & brown sugar create the perfect balance of sweet and salty.
Includes rice for serving alongside chicken.
Active cooking time: Less than 10 Minutes.
Total cooking time: 1 hr
Cooking Method: Oven
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Carefully pour entire contents of chicken bag into a
Arrange chicken in a single layer. Pour wine over chicken.
3. Sprinkle brown sugar, distributing evenly over the top of
each piece of chicken.
4. Bake for 60 minutes until chicken pieces are cooked to
internal temp. 165F and skin is browned and crisp.
5. Meanwhile, bring 3 cups of water
to a boil in a pot. Add rice to the water and stir.
Cover and cook for 20 minutes until rice is tender
and all water is absorbed.
6. Serve chicken over a bed of rice. Enjoy!
Ingredients: Boneless Chicken Breast Pieces, Garlic, Oregano, Red Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil, Olives, Capers, Prunes, Brown Sugar, White Wine, Rice, Salt, Pepper