Free Delivery for Orders over $50 - Enter Code FREE at checkout
This quick cooking recipe is perfect for a weeknight, yet fancy enough for serving when company is visiting!
Cooking; 20 minutes, Stovetop
1. Add butter to a large frying pan. Heat on low-medium
heat until melted.
2. Add cream sauce to pan with butter &
simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring 8 cups of water to a boil (4 cups for
half orders). Add pasta and stir occasionally while
cooking for 10 – 14 minutes until tender.
4. Remove tails from shrimp & add shrimp into sauce pan
halfway through pasta cook time. Cook on low heat.
5. Drain pasta and immediately add to pan
with sauce & shrimp. Add parmesan cheese. Toss to
combine with tongs, ensuring all noodles are coated.
6. Supper is ready, enjoy!
Suggested additions: Serve alongside Garlic Bread or Caesar Salad