Our soul warming beef chili recipe is quick cooking and guaranteed to win over the entire family. All ingredients are prepped and ready to simmer on the stovetop or in the slow cooker.
Paired with our light and airy cornbread muffins.
Cooking: 30-60 minutes; Stovetop and Oven
1. Heat oil in large pot over medium heat.
2. Add bell pepper mix and saute until tender ~ 5 mins.
3. Add spice bag and continue to cook for
on medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add beef and chorizo sausage and saute until
browned, for about 10 minutes, breaking apart meat
5. Add beef liquid and tomato mix, along with
2 cups of water for half (4 cups for full size).
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and cook
for 20 minutes.
6. Warm cornbread in oven at 350F for 8-10 minutes.
7. Serve chili topped with cheese.
Serve cornbread muffins on the side & use for dipping!
8. Supper is ready, enjoy!
Ingredients: Lean Ground Beef, Chorizo Sausage, Red Pepper, Green Pepper,
Onion, Garlic, Tomato, Cumin, Oregano, Chili Powder, Cayenne,
Worcestershire Sauce, Hot Sauce, Beef Concentrate,
Bay Leaf, Cheddar Cheese, Corn, Honey, Cornmeal, Flour