with Basil Mayo, Pickled Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Lettuce & Fluffy Burger Buns.
Cooking: Grill or Oven; 20-25 minutes.
1. Heat a grill to medium heat (about 400F).
2. Once at temperature, place chicken on grill.
Cook for 5 minutes, until chicken easily
releases from grill.
Flip and cook for another 5-7 minutes until chicken is
cooked to an internal temperature of 165F. (Alternatively,
bake chicken in a 400F oven for 15-20 minutes.
Add burger buns to oven during final 3 minutes of
chicken cook time.)
3. Slice buns and place on grill and toast to desired level
4. Remove buns from grill. Spread basil mayo onto top
and bottom buns. Place cheese slice on bottom of
each bun. Place cooked chicken on top.
5. Top with pickled tomatoes & lettuce.
6. Serve & Enjoy!
Ingredients: Manitoba Raised Dunn Rite Chicken Breasts, Parsley,
Mayonnaise, White Wine Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Dried Basil, Salt,
Pepper, Canola Oil, Basil, Pickled Tomatoes (Vinegar, Sugar, Water,
Salt, Turmeric, Mustard Seed), Lettuce, Mozzarella Cheese, Burger Buns