Tender chicken breasts are baked in a herby Mediterranean sauce. Includes rice.
Active cooking time: Less than 10 Minutes.
Total cooking time: 1 hr
Ingredients: Chicken, Garlic, Oregano, Red Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil, Green Olives,
Kalamata Olives, Brown Sugar, White Wine, Basmati Rice, Salt, Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Carefully pour entire contents of chicken bag into a
Arrange chicken in a single layer. Pour wine over chicken.
3. Sprinkle brown sugar, distributing evenly over the top of
each piece of chicken.
4. Bake for 60 minutes until chicken pieces are cooked to
internal temp. 165F and skin is browned and crisp.
5. Meanwhile, bring 3 cups of water
to a boil in a pot. Add rice to the water and stir.
Cover and cook for 20 minutes until rice is tender
and all water is absorbed.
6. Serve chicken over a bed of rice. Enjoy!