How to Refill your Cottage Pantry
Cottage season comes and goes quickly. Spend more time sitting dockside and less time in grocery store aisles!
We have created the ultimate grocery list that will have you sailing into the season with confidence. We selected versatile items that you can make into a variety of dishes, including of course, a few Supper Central staples.
All items in the list can either be found at Superstore or Supper Central. To order from Supper Central shop online or by phone, arrange a pick up time and hit the road!
Click the links to add items to your cart.
Dry Goods/Pantry Staples:
- Hollandaise Mix
- Gravy Mix
- Microwave Popcorn (for watching those classic old movies on a rainy day or cool evening)
- Chocolate Covered Cookies (for the ultimate smore's)
- Pancake Mix
- Everything Bagel Spice (for sprinkling on eggs or dips!)
- Grilling Spice Mixes
- Kosher Salt
- Spices (if you need to restock, stick to the basics: paprika, cinnamon, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin)
- Mustard (Dijon/Regular)
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Breakfast Jams
- Peanut Butter
- Pickled Beans (for caesars)
- Olive Oil
- Canola/Vegetable Oil
- Sugar/Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
- Baking Powder
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Non-Dairy Milk (shelf stable, perfect when you need milk in a pinch)
- Rice or Quinoa (as an easy side dish to grilled meats and vegetables)
- Short Pasta Noodles (for making a quick pasta salad)
- Stock Concentrate (chicken, beef or vegetable)
- Canned Chickpeas / Beans (add to a salad for a protein boost)
- Canned Tomatoes
- 1 Tube Tomato Paste
- Drink Mixes & Juices (of your choice)
- Concentrated Orange Juice (those cartons get heavy!)
- Smoked Salmon
- Assorted Meats (Steaks, Ribs, Chicken Legs, Pork Tenderloin)
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast (ready to open and bake from frozen, satisfies a morning sweet tooth!)
- Breakfast Enchiladas (ready to open and bake from frozen for a hearty and delicious breakfast)
- French Toast Sticks
- Beef Taco Pie (hearty and perfect for when you don't feel like lifting a finger)
- Archies Pizzas (the perfect mid afternoon snack or appetizer to enjoy with a cocktail!)
- Mexi-Quinoa Bake (a perfect side dish or vegetarian main dish option)
- Cheesy Baked Chicken or Ranch Crusted Chicken (for when the kids are hungry and you need something quick that will satisfy)
- Fish Tacos (is there any dish more suited for summer?)
- Chicken Enchiladas (after a long day on the beach these are ready to toss in the oven and serve in under 1 hour)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Sweet & Smoky Beer Wings
- Reuben Bites
- Burger Patties & Buns (Burger Kit)
- Pulled Pork (warm and serve on a bun, in tacos or folded into mac & cheese!)
Stock up on heavier, sturdier vegetables that will last several weeks in the fridge. We recommend stocking up on more perishable produce such as salad greens, herbs and fruits with each visit.
- Corn on the Cob
- Eggs (buy double what you usually would so you don't have to buy this every time)
- Milk (whichever size carton you think you'll consume over the weekend)
- Assorted Cheeses
- Peameal Bacon
- Breakfast Sausages
- Louise's BBQ Sauce
- Smoked Peach Vinaigrette
- Unbelievable Marinade
- Tequila Lime Marinade
- Honey Dijon Marinade
- Basil Pesto
- Sweet & Sour Sauce
Bakery & Desserts:
- English Muffins (they hold well in the freezer for months and are perfect for making breakfast sandwiches or eggs benedict at a moment's notice)
- Burger/Hot Dog Buns
- Hy's Cheese Toast
- Naan Dippers
- Bread from Belle Baguette (amazing quality and keeps well in the freezer)
- Apple Crisp
- Frozen Cinnamon Buns
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Breakfast Loaves
Shop Local & Save
How Plate Points Work
How to Register:
Click the star at the bottom of the webpage and make sure you are registered!
You can always check your points balance through the portal at the bottom of the page, or give us a call and we can check for you!
How to Collect:
Points are automatically collected when you make a purchase.
For every $1 spent, you will receive 3 plate points.
How to Redeem:
Plate points can be redeemed for store credit. 1000 points = $10, and so on.
The rewards portal will generate a promo code for you to use if shopping online.
If shopping in store or by phone we can manually adjust your points balance.