Cottage season comes and goes quickly. Spend more time sitting dockside and less time in grocery store aisles!
We have created the ultimate grocery list that will have you sailing into the season with confidence. We selected versatile items that you can make into a variety of dishes, including of course, a few Supper Central staples.
All items in the list can either be found at Superstore or Supper Central. To order from Supper Central shop online or by phone, arrange a pick up time and hit the road!
Click the links to add items to your cart.
Printable PDF Version Here
Dry Goods/Pantry Staples:
- Hollandaise Mix
- Gravy Mix
- Microwave Popcorn (for watching those classic old movies on a rainy day or cool evening)
- Chocolate Covered Cookies (for the ultimate smore's)
- Pancake Mix
Everything Bagel Spice (for sprinkling on eggs or dips!)
- Grilling Spice Mixes
- Kosher Salt
- Spices (if you need to restock, stick to the basics: paprika, cinnamon, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin)
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Breakfast Jams
- Peanut Butter
- Pickled Beans (for caesars)
- Olive Oil
- Canola/Vegetable Oil
- Sugar/Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
- Baking Powder
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Non-Dairy Milk (shelf stable, perfect when you need milk in a pinch)
- Rice or Quinoa (as an easy side dish to grilled meats and vegetables)
- Short Pasta Noodles (for making a quick pasta salad)
- Stock Concentrate (chicken, beef or vegetable)
- Canned Chickpeas / Beans (add to a salad for a protein boost)
- Canned Tomatoes
- 1 Tube Tomato Paste
- Drink Mixes & Juices (of your choice)
Stock up on heavier, sturdier vegetables that will last several weeks in the fridge. We recommend stocking up on more perishable produce such as salad greens, herbs and fruits with each visit.
- Corn on the Cob
Bakery & Desserts: